What Type of Information Is Being Collected?
- The specific pages you access or visit at courtside-marketing.com.
How Do We Collect Information From You?
Courtside Marketing may collect Personal and/or Other Information through direct and/or indirect means.
Direct – We collect Person Information and Other Information from you when you fill out our ‘FREE Web Analysis Report’ or the ‘Get In Touch With Us’ form on our ‘Contact Us’ page. We also collect information when you download our ‘10 Online Tips for YOUR Business’ PDF file.
Indirect – We collect Personal and Other Information from you when you fill out one of our ‘Lead Forms’ via Facebook Sponsored Ads.
Third Party Services – We DO use Google Analytics to collect Personal Information and/or Other Information. Therefor, Courtside Marketing and Google Analytics will be collecting data as follows (Note: You can opt out of providing such information by adjusting your Cookies settings in your browser preferences):
How Do We Use Your Personal Information and/or Other Information?
We will use your information to:
- Adhere to legal requirements
- Improve the content of the website
- Notify you about updates to the website
- Contact you in response to the completion of our ‘FREE Web Analysis Report,’ ‘Get In Touch With Us’ or download the ‘10 Online Tips for YOUR Business’ PDF.
- Contact you with regards to marketing purposes for your business
- Post testimonials should you provide one
- Notify you of company updates to personnel or services
- Deliver email newsletters and surveys
At Courtside Marketing, we take your privacy seriously. When you submit information online or offline, Courtside Marketing will protect it.